Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Need to Venti?

Hi all! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. I used a few different coffee themed stamp sets to make this one!

I just picked up this set from Lil' Inkers and thought it would go perfect with this sketch. I'll admit that I bought the set for the iced frap just so that I could use some liquid applique for the whipped on it! Turned out very cute! Colored with Copic's in E33 and E35.

I had some left over "sand" (see post below) and used it to paper piece the coffee sleeve.

Sentiment is from My Favorite Things and the beans are from Paper Smooches. Used Chocolate brown Hybrid ink from MFT to get the dark color for the beans.

Notice that I did not add in the sentiment strip but stamped it directly onto the card base. I didn't want to take away from this super cute image. Overall, fun card and sketch to use this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow on Bloglovin








1 comment:

Tammy said...

Amazing card Laurie! Love the stamped paper and image! Beautiful coloring!