Thursday, August 6, 2015

Agapanthus

Hi everyone! I signed up for the greenhouse society over at Technique Tuesday. For less than $10.00 (+S&H) I get a floral stamp every month. Here is the latest stamp.

I had to google the Agapanthus to see what color to use on it and then got out the Copic's.  This mini set comes with three sentiments, one of which is used here. 

My favorite things die was used to cut it out and the layer in the back ground. I dusted off my mid-sized  scalloped border and used that behind the green panel in the back. Added some pearls and called it done.

Technique Tuesday's web site is under going some maintenance right now, otherwise I would've linked it up for you to see how wonderful their greenhouse stamps are. 

Off on a mini camp out to recharge the batteries. See you when I get back and thanks for stopping in.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: