Saturday, January 16, 2016

Seaside






Hello. I hope this finds everyone doing well and getting inky or crafty. Here is something that I created a while ago but never got around to posting. Why, I don't know, because I'm pretty proud of it.

This is done on a 5 x 7 canvas using Faber Castell Gelatos.

I applied the gelatos direct to the canvas and then used a paint brush and lots of water to blend the colors around.

To get the sea foam, I used a stylus and Copic Opaque white to build it up. Sea gull is hand drawn in using a Copic Multi liner pen.

I plan to one day get this framed so that I can hang it in my office. That way when I get stressed about work I can look at the picture and image myself at the seaside! 

Thanks for stopping in!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Wow, this is beautiful Laurie!!! ~jeni :)

Bandon, Oregon said...

Beautiful, just Beautiful....
Faith

Glittered Paws said...

Wow - awesome and it would be beautiful framed. Very peaceful and serene.

Donna said...

This is awesome, I agree with Shirley, this should be framed and on your wall for all to enjoy!