Sunday, May 1, 2016

Enjoy the little things


Hi everyone, can you believe that May is here already? It's been beautiful outside here today and I've been playing inside with stamps? Can you believe it?

Here is my take on The Paper Players theme challenge.

I just got these stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp on Friday and was itching to get them out and play, so this challenge is very timely.

I stamped the bicycle and baskets using my Stampoholic Nano then colored them with Copic's.

Stamped the kitten and flowers, colored them and then cut them out using the dies that you can buy separately for this stamp set (or you can get them together). 

The flower centers are popped up using irRESISTible embellisher in black. Love this stuff!

I cut little slits on the top of the baskets to insert the kitten and flowers into. Glued them down to make them lay flat.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.










Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

How sweet - love that you put slits so the flowers and kitty sit flat on the page. Do you like your Nano??? I have the Misti and love it.

LeAnne said...

This is just soooooo cute! Great little image! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and sharing your card!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! Love that sweet kitty in the basket! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

Donna said...

This is darling!