Monday, May 16, 2016

Hello

Hi there. Here is my take on the challenge over at Just Us Girls. It's trend week and the key word is Vellum.

Stamps are from Simon Says Stamp.

I stamped everything in Versamark and then heat embossed it using white detail embossing powder from Ranger.

To color the vellum, I got out my Zig water color markers and using a small round paint brush and water added the colors. Once dry, I add on some sparkle using the clear Wink of Stella pen.

To get the vellum to stay on the cardstock, I added some Stick it! to the back of it. I did burnish it using my bone folder, but as you can see, it's not a perfect way to glue down the vellum. 

Purple cardstock is from MFT. White satin bow colored with Copic's and ties using the Bow Easy.

Close up of the sparkle.











That's it for today. Thanks for dropping by.


Follow on Bloglovin













5 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card and my favorite color combo!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - wish there was a "perfect" way to attach vellum.

Colleen said...

Your card popped out at me...love the color, so beautiful!

Judy Woodland said...

Well this is just stunning. That flower just pops off the card. LOVE how you have colored the vellum and then layered it over that beautiful lavender card stock. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!

Aileen said...

Stunning, just love this card and that flower you have used is so pretty.