Sunday, June 12, 2016

coffee

Hi everyone. It's one layer time over at Less is More and they are looking for splatters this time around. I immediately thought of coffee this morning as I usually end up spilling mine. Here is what I did with it.

Coffee sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps.

The big splatter is from Inkadinkado and the small one plus the coffee cup ring is from Paper Smooches.

A couple of things I learned from making this card.
       1. I don't have a lot of brown inks.
       2. I don't have a light brown ink at all.
I guess I need to go on a shopping mission to update my inks.

Gotta go, I need a refill on my coffee. Thanks for stopping by.




Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

Esther said...

This is hilarious! Love the sentiment (though it would need to be tea or hot chocolate for me). So funny! The splatters and coffee rings look great. Fab card!

Donna said...

Darling card and I totally agree with the saying!

Chrissie said...

I can identify with this sentiment Laurie, I really don't feel human in the morning until I've had at least one cup of coffee!
Your card is amazing!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

FAB make and sentiment. As to the issue of lighter brown inks .. you could try stamping off a darker brown to make a lighter impression - just a thought

Kathyk

Susan said...

The perfect coffee card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

That's one fun and fabulous sentiment Laurie and teamed with the coffee coloured splatters and stains it's just perfect. Great idea and design as always. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

Neets B said...

Wonderful splats and that sentiment is so true about me too!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

lililindsay said...

Fab card. How many of us can relate to that sentinment? I wonder if you can stamp with coffee!!!