Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pink bud sympathy card

Hello everyone! Playing around in the stamp room today and came up with this for this weeks freshly made sketch. 

Bud is from Altenew and stamped in SSS intense black ink. Then I watercolored it using Peerless water colors.  The water  color paper is Arches hot pressed and I just love it. Smooth and so easy to work with.

Sympathy sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. The designer paper below the organza ribbon is from My Favorite Things.

Black and cream cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.












Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

You know I love your CAS cards - for some reason I just can't pull it off and make it look so awesome. Great card.

Karren said...

Beautiful, soft and serene card, Laurie! Love that flower - so very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.