Monday, July 4, 2016

Christmas in July

Hello. The Paper Players are hosting a Christmas in July challenge and I decided I would play along.

Snowflakes are cut out with a few punches that I have in my drawer. The big one is from EK success and the smaller one is from Martha Stewart.

I used some silver liquid pearls and mixed it with Rangers cornflower blue reinker. Then smooched it on a piece of cardstock and added some white liquid pearls and then mixed it all up.  The color of the snowflakes is what I ended up with, which I think is pretty cool.

Sentiment is from Impress Rubber Stamps and stamped with one of the new mini dye inks from Hero Arts.

Vintage cream and kraft cardstock from PTI used as the card base and main panel up against the teal snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin







3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - still too early for me to think about Christmas just yet.

laurie said...

Such pretty blue snowflakes! Makes me feel cool on this hot July day!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Player this week!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, love your pretty, shimmery snowflakes especially against that wonderful white background - really helps them to pop off the page. So glad you played along with us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee