Tuesday, November 1, 2016

From me to you

Hi there. I'm playing in the tic tac toe challenge over at The Paper Players today. Here's is what I created.

I decided to use red, washi tape and ribbon.

The sentiment on the tag is from Impress cards and crafts. The red polka dot washi tape is something that I've had in my stash forever, but never use.

Red ribbon, pure poppy and black cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink.  White cardstock is Neenah solar white.

I added the embossed large polka dots to the white so that it added a bit of texture to the card and it went with the red washi tape.

Liking that this is CAS and could very well be massed produced.













Thanks for visiting!



5 comments:

LeAnne said...

How cute! You had me at polka dots! So happy you were able to break into that washi, and I love how the embossing mimics the polka dots! Thanks for playing with my tic-tac-toe challenge this week!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be!!! Love it, Laurie :)

Doris said...

Love the design you came up with!

laurie said...

Great idea for the washi! I love the fun polka dots,too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, love the red polka dot paper with the snow background. The red and white are such a lovely crisp color scheme. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee