Tuesday, November 8, 2016

perk up soon

Hi everyone! I just got this stamp and had to ink it up to color it as soon as I got it. She makes me giggle.

It's from Whipper Snapper Designs called monster morning. Isn't she fun! I colored her using Copic's.

Sentiment is from Altenew called coffee talk and it has a lot of cute coffee themed sentiments that are different that what I already had in my stash. This one goes well really well with her, don't ya think?

Dies are from My Favorite Things. Blue print #14 and I also used stitched squares.

Green enamel matte dots are from Doodlebug Designs.

Entering this into the Just Us Girls word week.











Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

krishna said...

aww!! cute card..

Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That image is so cute! Love your color combo and design. So perfect for our Encouragement Challenge. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Donna said...

This is so me before my coffee, cute cute card!