Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Birthday wishes

Hi everyone.  Less is more is all about dimension and here is what I came up for that challenge.

I've had the flower colored up and sitting in my "to make" box for so long I forgot who makes this stamp. I did add some stardust shimmer to it, but of course it's hard to see in the picture.

For my dimension, I added Fabrika Decoru night shade to all the little black dots on the stamped image and a few on the right side. I gotta tell you, this stuff is just awesome and way better than any other enamel drops out there. Comes in so many colors, glitters and glass effects. Da bomb, I say! You can find it here.

Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping in, see you soon!

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Nice - havenot heard of the company that make the enamel dots "stuff". I have some Nuvo and some just don't work as well as others. Great job, talk about dimension.

tonilea said...

Where can you get the Fabrica Decoru? I looked it up on Google but there isn't much written in English. Thanks

Laurie Unger said...

You can get the Fabrica Decoru at Katscrappiness.com

https://www.katscrappiness.com/collections/fabrika-decoru-drops

Esther said...

Such a pretty, elegant card! I love the floral spray, and having the sentiment popped partly over its panel is a fab look! Thanks so much for playing with us at Less is More, and Happy New Year!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Classy, elegant and simply CAS Laurie. Beautiful take on our challengem Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More and a very happy new year to you! Sarah x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so wonderfully feminine and really elegant Laurie. That flower is a beauty and your colouring is fab. Ha ha! It is easy to forget which stamp you've used, isn't it? I sometimes use a post-it on the back of my images as a reminder of the stamp name and company and also colours that I used. Tend to forget to do that sometimes though. Anyway, thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week. xx

Joan said...

Saw your card on the Less is More website and had to take a closer look. That is one of my favorite stamp sets - I've used it over and over again for many years. It's from Inkadinkado - Beauty Stems From Here. I love the way you finished the card - the extra drops make a big difference and I like how you added the sentiment and the thin green strips showing on each side. Beautifully done.