Thursday, November 23, 2017

Celebrate the season

Hello. Playing in the challenge over at Sunday Stamps. It's a sketch this time around and this is what I did with it.



I used the window die from Simon Says Stamp to cut out the squares. Added the three snowflake dies from Concord & 9th (included in the build a tree die), which I cut out of glitter paper. That was a chore! The glitter paper is really hard to cut!

Sentiment is from Hero Arts which I heat embossed in silver. The card base is a dark navy blue.

I love the look of this, very clean and simple! Happy Thanksgiving.



http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/2017/11/ssc166-all-lined-up.html

2 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

Well, you rocked the challenge this week, Laurie. What a festive and sparkly card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! Happy Stamping!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the window dies you used and the snowflakes fit perfectly. Great CAS card.