Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello. One last card for the sketch challenge over at Less is More.


I changed up where the sentiment is placed. Stamps are from Hero Arts. I used dies from Memory Box to cut out the corners. I used Salty Ocean distress ink on a separate piece of cardstock and played around with adding water to it. Once I had what I like I taped it to the back of the front panel.

Used fun foam on the back and taped it onto a white card base. Did not add any other embellishments to this as I wanted something clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful New Years!



 








3 comments:

Trina P. said...

Great take on the sketch using the die cut corners. Love the blue colour as blue is my favourite. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Love this card Laurie! It is cool, contemporary and has such clean and crisp lines. A fantastic interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Neets B said...

Loving your interpretation of the sketch, super simply yet lots of impact. Great for those guys too!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x